gracecheung604 | write on time: Wedding Banquet at Victoria

Friday, July 02, 2010

Wedding Banquet at Victoria

A few weeks ago, I attended a weddng banquet at Victoria Chinese Restaurant, located by the Hyatt in Downtown Vancouver.
Banquet food is fairly standard, so here's just a few food shots. Trying to take these photos before people dug in is harder than you think!
Appetizer plate with Jellyfish, Bean Curd mushroom roll, Roasted Pork slices and Marinated Beef.
Marinated Mushroom in Tinfoil.
Honey Garlic Pork.
Shark's Fin Soup.
Lobster in garlic sauce.
Fish slices with Mushroom and Veggies.
Sliced abalone mushrooms with Baby Bok Choy.
Fried Chicken, Chinese-style!
Noodles and Yin Yang Rice.
Coconut Jello and Fried Sesame Balls!

Victoria Chinese Restaurant on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I believe those were actually abalone mushrooms. And no, I still haven't looked for those old pics yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I did write down everything we ate, but lost the little scraps of paper I had it on...so thanks for the feedback...I've updated accordingly!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...