gracecheung604 | write on time: Why I Love My Job - Reason #89

Monday, May 03, 2010

Why I Love My Job - Reason #89

We had a work function this evening…bowling at Commodore Lanes. Last year, I didn’t bowl...I had bruised my wrist. This year, as part of the Social Committee, I was the photographer.
Afterwards, we walked over to Sala Thai for dinner. We ordered their appetizer platter, a seafood curry, and veggie dish, and a pad thai as well. Too bad I forgot to take photos.

On another note, the Canucks played their second game in Chicago, and got smoked. It’s a good thing that the tv at Sala Thai was too small for me to see the action during dinner. Plus my phone died also disabling me from checking the score on Score Mobile.
It wasn’t until I got home that I realized the loss we suffered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...