gracecheung604 | write on time: Another lunch outing...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another lunch outing...

I can't believe that a short week feels so long! It's only Thursday but really feels like Friday. The only bright side, lunching with the BFF @ The Keg today. After overindulging the day before @ Joe Fortes, I decided to take it easy today and settled on a salad. She got the Sirloin Salad and I got the Grilled Chicken Salad. And since our intention on getting together was gabbing, I wasted no time in taking pictures, so you'll just have to imagine the healthy goodness we had for lunch. Had plans for an early dinner with two gorgeous boys, but didn't know where to go. In fact, not going to eat at all if I didn't get in a good workout first. Luckily, my disciplined self forced my feet to walk to my gym, where I "ellipticalled" for a good 35 minutes, burning enough calories to justify yet another meal out. We ended up at Congee Noodle King where I satisfied my BBQ Duck craving, and the boys satisfied their Jook craving...Fish Jook at that. I alo wanted a little deep-fried goodness, and ordered a small plate of Chicken Knees, deep fried and sprinkled with hot chilies and garlic. No excuse for the lack of photos here, except that my BBQ Duck arrived first, and I just dug right into it! Hey, I just finished working out! Promise more photos of food will follow...hoping to hit Lin's sometime this weekend, so watch for the review to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...