gracecheung604 | write on time: Eating Away my Thursday

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Eating Away my Thursday

Unfortunately, last night’s food elation was followed by insomnia at 3am...my body's payback for my earlier indulgences, I suppose. Got out of bed and decided to catch up on my TNG fetish...killed two episodes and headed to the gym.





Probably a good idea to have an extended workout anyways…I just got back from lunch with BFF today at Jean George’s Market at the Shangri-La, and then having dinner with other BFF at Landmark Hot Pot. Shall I be a foodie and take photos while I’m there? At least, with hot pot, the food won’t get cold while I’m taking pictures. Okay, I limited it to just a few shots…won’t want her to be annoyed at me. 


The picture above shows real sugar cubes...love how they look so rugged. Don't love how they are so unprotected...really could have used a lid. And below was my sweet and happy ending - Chocolate Pudding with Softly Whipped Cream and Crystallized Violets. Alas, the softly whipped cream was a little too heavy...probably as a result of being plated and refrigerated from this morning. The violets were awesome though...little purple bursts of sugary sweetness. God - I need a nap before dinner.



Market By Jean-Georges on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...