gracecheung604 | write on time: Sunny Saturday

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Sunny Saturday

Went a little stir crazy staying home yesterday (even with a visitor) staring at the same walls.
Headed out nice and early – usual liquor store and ciggie run, as well as the requisite grocery run. Didn’t really know what I was craving, but I shocked myself by not purchasing meat! Since Lent ends in two days, you’d think I’d stockpile that stuff up!
As I was on my way home, I got a message from a friend who’s in town from Toronto. Since she’s attending a wedding, I didn’t really expect to see much of her. It was nice to get caught up again over a martini and prawn tacos from Earls.
Sort of a lame evening just chilling at home. Excited beyond worlds for lunch tomorrow. Still haven’t decided between Café Pacifica or Phnom Penh….yes, I know…the choices couldn’t be more diverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...