gracecheung604 | write on time: Hockey Saturday

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hockey Saturday

Woke up this morning feeling a little sluggish…so couldn’t motivate myself to get a workout in. But, I did take advantage of the gym’s sauna. Stayed in there for about an hour (20 minutes on and then 5 minutes off) and got so relaxed. I think I could have fallen asleep, if I wasn’t twittering!
Went to Moxie's for a drink and dinner before the game. See review at Urban Spoon.
We walked over to GM Place afterwards and arrived just after the first goal. As we waited to sit down, we saw the second goal. Alas, this was not turning out to be the game my Flames fan wanted to see. Both teams put in a good effort to the season ender, and the Canucks came out on top with a 7-3 win. For some strange reason, I was craving dessert…in the form of ice cream. Stopped off at the Liquor Barn (what a weird place to buy booze) and then heading to Earls for a huge ice cream sundae, served in a candy snap basket, drizzled with chocolate sauce. Whoa – I don’t do this often, but boy, was this heavenly. I think there is a correlation here… desserts help me sleep better…slept right through the night until the next morning…and probably woke up with a smile on my face too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...