gracecheung604 | write on time: Trout for Thursday

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Trout for Thursday

I was supposed to have dinner with my mom and stepdad, but they stood me up in favour for some other curling buddies. I’m okay with it…it was great to finally stay at home to relax and enjoy some ME-time. Made my trout and rice for dinner and vegged in front of the TV, watching the Canucks and Sharks game.
Decided to sleep early but was pleasantly surprised by a friend bearing a gift…UBC cinnamon bun…lucky me that he was working/volunteering at the Paralympics and decided to score me a cin (aka sin)-bun!
Ended up sleeping way too late…but still determined to work out tomorrow – it’s just weights…not cardio, WHEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...