gracecheung604 | write on time: Tiring Thursday

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tiring Thursday

Stayed home and had a very healthy dinner of sprouts and fish balls. Wish I knew how to make the "curry" fish balls seen in the hawker stands. I don't really like them, but they get a little bland when just boiled into veggie broth.
Also made two Vietnamese salad rolls and by the time I was done, and had calculated the points for one, I decided not to eat it! Luckily, I had a friend who worked his ass off at the gym and needed food. But when he got to my place, giving him my fully wrapped salad rolls for dinner seemed silly. So I decided to make him a grilled cheese sammy instead.
And yes, I did force him to take the rolls out of my hands! Yay. Slept early and thankful that only one more day until the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...