gracecheung604 | write on time: Super Productive Saturday

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Super Productive Saturday

Woke up early…Swiffer-ed (Wet AND Dry) the apartment, dusted all countertops, did two loads of laundry and cleaned the kitchen all before noon. Man, I need a maid.
Scored tickets from my boss for tomorrow’s game – it’s a good thing I forward emails from work to my personal account!
Also made myself a yummy lunch – Tuna Melt…without mayo. Felt pretty good about myself and was about the take a shower when I remembered how the sink was “slow”. Headed to London Drugs and bought Liquid Plumber to deal with the mess. Happy to report that it worked as it should and I am no longer suffering from a slow moving drain! Woo-Hoo!
Got ready to head to Cardero’s to watch the Canucks back in action on home ice against Ottawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...