gracecheung604 | write on time: Making it right Monday

Monday, March 22, 2010

Making it right Monday

Woke up early and dragged my lazy butt over to the gym. Did my 35 minutes of cardio while watching the season two and season three recap of Lost. Headed back home for a quick shower and then went to work after having a Full-Leaf Earl Grey tea from Starbucks. Got to work early and found out that my boss wasn’t feeling well and will be working from home today.
Made lunch plans with BFF for Coast (30% off food, but only at lunch) where the possibilities of what I could eat was endless. Smoked Salmon Flat Bread, Mussels, Fish and Chips, Mango Sushi Roll, Shrimp Wrap…etc. I think I need to recruit more people to come have lunch with me. Wonder if anyone is free this Friday.
I’d love to head back and have their “Hers” lunchbox…clam chowder, tuna sashimi salad and shrimp wrap in naan – all for $9. Irrisistable. The “His” lunchbox is pretty awesome too, clam chowder, fish and chips with a wedge salad. Too bad the “Hers” comes with the Manhattan Clam Chowder and the "His" comes with New England..
Home after work to relax…really looking forward to my Spinach Salad with Shrimp, and maybe a glass or two of vino. Planned on going to bed early to read a bit…the rest of this week is pretty much going to be a gong show. But the best laid plans...alas, talked on the phone for far to long and far too loudly. Oh well.
On the docket for this week: Drinks with friend tomorrow who’s just been let out of his cage (so to speak), and then drinks/oysters/prawns on Wednesday, back at Coast again. Buck a Shuck Oyster rocks…as does Peel and Eat Shrimp, also for a $1. Charlie’s Place in Yaletown is also having their Grand Opening that night, so I had better rest up for all the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...