gracecheung604 | write on time: Th(S)ick Thursday

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Th(S)ick Thursday

Fever got me, and not the Saturday Night Fever...sigh. Went to Pho to have as a soothing food and then headed home for a nap.
Dinner with the family at White Spot and sampled three of their seven yummy new burgers! Needless to say, neither my mom or me could finish our burgers, so we now have lunch for my stepdad tomorrow and dinner for my mom tomorrow night.
Went home and hosted a friend for coffee night...music, smokes, cards (Big 2) and chats...love how you can talk to someone when the bloody tv isn't on. I really am bad, kept losing...If he hadn't bought the BIG bag of M&Ms over (and the cards), I would have been mad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...