gracecheung604 | write on time: Shakey Sunday

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Shakey Sunday

So woke up feeling much more clear-headed than yesterday, but with the scariest shakes. Was holding a glass of water and practically spilled it just bringing it to my lips!
Bring on comfort food in the form of boney bbq duck. I really do abuse all things fowl when I'm in need of comfort. That was lunch though and by night-time, as tired as I was, I was craving soup! Instead of succumbing to the high-sodium Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup (oh believe me I was tempted), I decided to slice up an onion, a yellow pepper, six chinese mushrooms and a chicken leg and create my own comfort food? Well, must be the Swanson's chicken broth! Added some penne and it became my Asian Chicken Noodle Soup.
At least it isn't snowing here yet, like some parts of CowTown. My poor parents are in Calgary for a wedding...pretty sure they weren't counting on a dusting of snow!
Decided to get into bed by 9, but woke up hourly to nightsweats and cold spells.
Work is going to be fun tomorrow! Gotta love those 8am meetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...