gracecheung604 | write on time: Tuesday Already?

Monday, September 28, 2009

Tuesday Already?

Long boring day at work, productive, but something's missing. I do like my job, but I wish I was more challenged. Oh, well, to make the day go by faster, I was looking forward to drinks with a friend @ Joey's...a nice Joie Rose...sounds much better with the proper accent...
Decided to head home to get caught up on all things 416/905...and at that time of night, would you believe I made it home from downtown in 11 minutes! But sure glad I did. Life is hard...and full of surprises...
Thinking I am going to make my soy sauce chicken, some wings, some hearts...with rice...Yeah, that will be good. Slept late tonight, hoping I can sleep through the night that way. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...