gracecheung604 | write on time: Shopping Saturday

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shopping Saturday

Woke up this morning and decided to go shopping with my mom as planned! With my stepdad in tow, we hit a lighting store that had everything I wanted! I have enough ideas to spruce up my place now! I cannot wait for the light to be shone in my apartment. Strange though, because I want most of those lights to be on dimmers...hehe...
Spent the afternoon at Burnaby Mountain...bikini and sun...how quickly two hours can go by! Being alone is a little scary...can't fall asleep without keeping a hand on my purse.
Stayed home and had a dinner of bread with oil and vinegar...and a small smattering of dry ribs. Considering it's a weekend, and I'm still only eating ONE meal...I am feeling pretty good. Hoping I can keep this up for tomorrow.
No plans for lunch tomorrow, and maybe dinner with the parents...but if not, then I might just make my shrimp pasta...stayed tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...