gracecheung604 | write on time: Moronic Monday

Monday, August 24, 2009

Moronic Monday

Had awful sleep last night and went to work feeling (and according to some accounts, looking) like a zombie. Was actually told to go home, but I was determined to stick it out. And then was told to not come back tomorrow (I looked THAT bad) but since my boss' boss was returning from a month long vacation, I decided to tough that out too...time will tell.
Didn't eat all day, but really felt like comfort food for dinner, but was too lazy to make chicken noodle soup. Times like this makes you wish you had someone around that you can count on to lift you up, maybe even just a puppy that would lick your face and make you feel better. Oh well, someone recommended Cream of Mushroom...which I did have in the fridge but what is it about being sick that makes you more determined to show the world that you can do more? Would you believe I made Hot Wings and Dry Ribs...yupper! Decided that I showed the world enough and crawled into bed at 9:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...