gracecheung604 | write on time: Monday, and it's CSD Day One

Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday, and it's CSD Day One

Finally decided that I have to do something about this endless creeping UP of the scale, the solution? My dreaded CSD. Since I didn’t make the soup ahead of time, it meant that I had nothing to eat today…and with no fruit at work, I was totally out of luck.
Went to Walmart after work and got all the fixings for the soup, as well as the iron and ironing board that I’ve been meaning to get for the past two months. Came home and started cutting up the veggies for the soup…also have a very ripe mango that I can have with my soup. And with amazing forethought, I bought leakproof containers that will allow me to carry this soup safely to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...