gracecheung604 | write on time: Manic Monday

Monday, August 31, 2009

Manic Monday

Since today is a short week for me, I am trying desperately to get all my work done in 3 days instead of 5. It's completely doable, but it is a bit annoying when you're rushing madly about, and everyone else is NOT! Have to find a way to light a fire under them!
Stopped by Urban Faire to grab the Epoisse and other tidbits for the weekend...damn, they are the ONLY place that stocks it...oh wait, maybe Granville Island does too, but who wants to do that during rush hour, certainly not me...
Had leftover duck and yam noodles for dinner...man, I love that stuff.
Chatted with mom about the screen door, and how it's not up yet...she wants me to come out for dinner with her and Jim soon. I want her and Jim to come light shopping with me...I think we can figure something out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...