gracecheung604 | write on time: Finally Friday

Friday, May 29, 2009

Finally Friday

Okay - subjects removed, everything looks peachy on the new-home front. Had lunch plans with another girlfriend, and this time, I barely stopped talking long enough to eat! Fortunately, they were quick with the food, and the salmon caesar salad was amazing at Joe Fortes. No more 2 hour lunches at Market for me - Fortes is the way to go!
Whew...what a totally stressful week, I am so looking forward to vegging out - I don't even have enough strength to wind up my watch! Glad I taped all the Tonight Shows from the past week...something funny, poignant and perfect to cap the week off with!
Gonna gear up for the party tomorrow - attending a stagette!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...