gracecheung604 | write on time: Lent: Day 32

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Lent: Day 32

Dinner with the family at Market at Shangri-La. Third time for me and first for my mom. We ordered a Steamed Shrimp Salad, the Black Truffle Pizza and the Crab Dumplings to start. My entree was the Lobster Gnocchi...yum! Mom had the Red Snapper, and it was the one of the last two left...good thing we ordered it the minute we sat down. My step-dad got the Rack of Lamb...which looked amazing too. My lobster gnocchi was loaded with lobster, enough to share. Also had drinks at the Keg prior to that, and they had these home-made chips that look just like Terra Chips...
Just goes to show that you can gain weight during lent, while cutting out meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...