gracecheung604 | write on time: Lent: Day 7

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Lent: Day 7

So, I've made it a whole week without my leggy animals! I know that I was going to the gym after work today, so I, with forethough, brought a Blueberry Lemon Muffin to work. I ate it around lunch time, and worked through lunch.
I went to workout right after work, and managed to finish showering by 6pm. The traffic was not bad at all, so this is totally workable! The only thing I didn't like was the plethora of kids that were swarming in the Ladies Change Room at the time I needed to come into change into my workout clothes. But with a little bit of patience, ok, a LOT of patience, I should be able to side-step this little problem.
Got home and sipped a bit of wine while I had a snack of toasted tortilla with some melted cheese, dipped into a bit of salsa. This tied me over for another hour, and then I was onto my Spring Mix with ikura and a fried egg on top! Love the way the runny yolk runs over everything...eggy and healthy! Is that a "moo" point, a la Joey de Friends!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...