gracecheung604 | write on time: Lent: Day 10

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Lent: Day 10

Oh man...slept all day, no alarm, no obligations, no plans. Now I realize why people enjoy the weekends, especially if you work all frikking week! Two days is just not enough, is it? Since I had no plans today, I joined my parents for dinner at L'artista, where we used to go all the time. I had a lovely minestrone soup, followed by a halibut steak, with a side of linguine in tomato sauce. We all shared a litre of wine, and a tartufo for dessert. A good time was had by all, especially my mom, who took half my entree as her dinner tomorrow.
I am contemplating cheating tomorrow....let's see how that goes...
Went through my latest baking cookbook and have decided that tomorrow, I'm going to make Biscotti, Cheese Biscuits and Banana Chocolate Chip Almond Muffins. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...